Dr. Jean-Michel Lamour Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jean-Michel Lamour?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

September 18th, 2009

You Could Not Ask For A Better Doctor

In my many years of being a patient of Dr. Lamour's, he has been a blessing to me. I am not the easiest of patients to get along with. He managed to get my blood pressure under control in no time. For years he tried to get me on cholesterol meds, but I refused because of the side affects and not wanting to add another pill to my routine. Once Caduet came out he introduced me to it and now my cholesterol is under control. Both of us will be happy if we can get my weight under control. I am very happy with Dr. Lamour and would not trade him for any other doctor in Florida.

October 28th, 2010