Dr. Jean-Paul Bonnet Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jean-Paul Bonnet?

Posted on August 22nd, 2017

Great Dr

Nice Dr., but he makes you wait a very long time!

Posted on March 19th, 2017

Last visit with Dr. Bonnet was my yearly physical. I waited an hour and 21 minutes to get in the office. The nurse took my blood pressure on my elbow and said it was perfect. I suffer from high blood pressure. They rushed me through my appointment because I complained about waiting too long. They never mentioned blood work.

Nice Doctor, Long Wait

Posted on February 1st, 2017

Previous reviews are correct you do wait for the appointment which is frustrating. I was told by the staff he double books which means two people have the same time slot for every appointment throughout his day and that would be why you wait.

You will wait FOREVER! Don't do it!

Posted on May 26th, 2016

Dr. Bonnet and his staff have changed DRASTICALLY in the past 5 - 7 years. If one chooses to see Dr. Bonnet, you must expect to wait AT LEAST 1 hour AFTER your appointment time to see him. If you don't have to wait an hour, then it will surely be over an hour. As a full time working parent, I cannot have a "doctor" be inconsiderate to my own personal schedule or the time I may have took from work to go and see him. I think it's all good and well that Bonnet is a "humanitarian" but he needs to take better care of his patients in Morris County, NJ the U.S.A. On numerous occasions, I have had to walk out without ever seeing the Dr. and I am not the only patient who does this. When it comes to Dr. Bonnet's staff, it always seems that they are "too busy" with all the phones ringing, nurses tend to be rude to the patients who are becoming frustrated waiting for Dr. Bonnet. My last visit to this practice was to get my medical history and find a more prompt and accurate facility.

Posted on December 10th, 2015

wonderful, sensitive doctor

Excellent Doctor

Posted on August 26th, 2015

Excellent doctor family doctor, donates time and does humanitarian work in community.

GREAT DOC

Posted on June 18th, 2015

DR. BONNET CARES AND 33 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IS PRICELESS. tEXTBOKS AND TESTS ARE ONE THING , KNOWING THE PATIENT IS QUITE ANOTHER

Great Doctor! Great Staff!

Posted on January 15th, 2015

Dr. Bonnet has been our family doctor for nearly ten years. We are well pleased with his services and the staff members at Skylands Medical Group. They always try and fit us in for immediate needs like a fever, or sprain etc. I highly recommend Dr. Bonnet to anyone looking for a new doctor in or around Jefferson, NJ.

Dr.Bonnet

Posted on May 15th, 2013

Not A good Dr. Over 2 hour waiting time. Rushes through. Don't care what u have to say. Office staff is rude.

Convenience vs Wait Time

Posted on December 13th, 2011

He spends lots of time with his patients and has a great beside manner. He takes lots of last minute appointments, ex: he will accomodate you if you wake up with a fever and need to be seen that day, BUT that means Wait times are horrible - I have waited as long as 1.5 hours. So, if you can put up with the wait, then go to Bonnet, if not, then don't.

Patricia Olsen

Posted on August 15th, 2011

Dr. Bonnet has been my Doctor since he started in practice. He has been the most professional, knowledgeable Doctor I have ever used. Besides being an extremely good physician he is a wonderful human being, caring and working for the poor and underprivledged in other countries. I do not mind the wait(I bring a good book) because I know he will give me the same time he gives others to listen to my complaints and try to find a solution. You are not a cookie cutter patient to him. Each patient gets as much time as they need to explain what is wrong with them and he truly listens. He always reminded me of the old fashioned come to your home Dr. I am so glad I took a chance with that young man so many years ago. I have sent many people to him and his associate Dr. Orlandoni. You can't go wrong with either one.

Best Doctor there is

Posted on December 11th, 2009

Dr.Bonnet is a truly wonderful, caringdoctor. He really listens to you and always is extremely caring about his patients. Whatever the problem is, he is there in every way to help