Dr. Jean-Paul Bonnet DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 26th, 2016
You will wait FOREVER! Don't do it!
Dr. Bonnet and his staff have changed DRASTICALLY in the past 5 - 7 years. If one chooses to see Dr. Bonnet, you must expect to wait AT LEAST 1 hour AFTER your appointment time to see him. If you don't have to wait an hour, then it will surely be over an hour. As a full time working parent, I cannot have a "doctor" be inconsiderate to my own personal schedule or the time I may have took from work to go and see him. I think it's all good and well that Bonnet is a "humanitarian" but he needs to take better care of his patients in Morris County, NJ the U.S.A. On numerous occasions, I have had to walk out without ever seeing the Dr. and I am not the only patient who does this. When it comes to Dr. Bonnet's staff, it always seems that they are "too busy" with all the phones ringing, nurses tend to be rude to the patients who are becoming frustrated waiting for Dr. Bonnet. My last visit to this practice was to get my medical history and find a more prompt and accurate facility.

December 10th, 2015
wonderful, sensitive doctor

August 26th, 2015
Excellent Doctor
Excellent doctor family doctor, donates time and does humanitarian work in community.

June 18th, 2015
GREAT DOC
DR. BONNET CARES AND 33 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IS PRICELESS. tEXTBOKS AND TESTS ARE ONE THING , KNOWING THE PATIENT IS QUITE ANOTHER

January 15th, 2015
Great Doctor! Great Staff!
Dr. Bonnet has been our family doctor for nearly ten years. We are well pleased with his services and the staff members at Skylands Medical Group. They always try and fit us in for immediate needs like a fever, or sprain etc. I highly recommend Dr. Bonnet to anyone looking for a new doctor in or around Jefferson, NJ.

May 15th, 2013
Dr.Bonnet
Not A good Dr. Over 2 hour waiting time. Rushes through. Don't care what u have to say. Office staff is rude.

December 13th, 2011
Convenience vs Wait Time
He spends lots of time with his patients and has a great beside manner. He takes lots of last minute appointments, ex: he will accomodate you if you wake up with a fever and need to be seen that day, BUT that means Wait times are horrible - I have waited as long as 1.5 hours. So, if you can put up with the wait, then go to Bonnet, if not, then don't.

August 15th, 2011
Patricia Olsen
Dr. Bonnet has been my Doctor since he started in practice. He has been the most professional, knowledgeable Doctor I have ever used. Besides being an extremely good physician he is a wonderful human being, caring and working for the poor and underprivledged in other countries. I do not mind the wait(I bring a good book) because I know he will give me the same time he gives others to listen to my complaints and try to find a solution. You are not a cookie cutter patient to him. Each patient gets as much time as they need to explain what is wrong with them and he truly listens. He always reminded me of the old fashioned come to your home Dr. I am so glad I took a chance with that young man so many years ago. I have sent many people to him and his associate Dr. Orlandoni. You can't go wrong with either one.

December 11th, 2009
Best Doctor there is
Dr.Bonnet is a truly wonderful, caringdoctor. He really listens to you and always is extremely caring about his patients. Whatever the problem is, he is there in every way to help