Learn more about Dr. Jean-Paul Guiboux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean-Paul Guiboux is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guiboux
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean-Paul Guiboux, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Guiboux graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Guiboux has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean-Paul Guiboux MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Jean-Paul Guiboux practice?
- Dr. Jean-Paul Guiboux has 1 office location.
Dr. Jean-Paul Guiboux practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Novi, MI.
See Novi Surgeons and Novi Orthopedic Surgeons.