A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean-Paul Guiboux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean-Paul Guiboux is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean-Paul Guiboux, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Guiboux graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Guiboux has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Guiboux accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 10 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 17 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans