A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean-Paul Guiboux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean-Paul Guiboux is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guiboux
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Guiboux Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean-Paul Guiboux, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Guiboux graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Guiboux has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean-Paul Guiboux MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Jean-Paul Guiboux practice?
- Dr. Jean-Paul Guiboux has 1 office location.
Dr. Jean-Paul Guiboux practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Novi, MI.
See Novi Surgeons.