Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile

Highly recommend Dr Guiboux. show details Highly recommend Dr Guiboux.
by Rob C on Mar 12th, 2015

I was experiencing severe left wrist pain. Dr. Guiboux diagnosed the issue, suggested a course of action and implemented the plan. No more pain, an easy recovery and no after effects. He should be at the top of anyone's list if you have hand and/or wrist problems or injuries.

Feb 11th, 2015

Dr. Guiboux made my procedure very clear on what to expect. Very pleased on results.

Saving my thumb w/torn tendon. show details Saving my thumb w/torn tendon.
Jan 31st, 2015

Dr. Guiboux was my second opinion Doctor, and he saved my thumb!

by Peter and Kathleen Scullen on Dec 28th, 2014

Dr. Guiboux was excellent in every way: diagnosis, surgery, aftercare.

Dec 13th, 2014

Dr Guiboux was GREAT his 3rd party billing dept is horrible!

Aug 20th, 2013

Great office, great doctor! Staff was very helpful with fixing an insurance issue on an emergency basis. Would highly recommend!

by Roxanne on Jul 9th, 2013

Had a falll while outside biking. Friends referred me to Dr. Guiboux and I was seen the next day as a work in. I needed surgery due to a bad wrist fracture. I was nervous not knowing this doctor and having to have surgery so quickly to fix my wrist. I am so glad this is who did my surgery! Prompt, to the point and highly qualified at what he does! I wouldn't go any where else for hand care!

Apr 4th, 2013

Was seen a few weeks ago for a trigger finger. Great doctor, straight to the point. Gave me a cortisone injection and finger is doing great! Will definately be back for any other hand issues.

Excellent practice.... show details Excellent practice....
Oct 18th, 2011

I have had three visits to this practice so far and am now scheduled for surgery. Every time I am there I am treated wonderful. The doctor is caring and spends time with you and explains everything. The staff is equally caring and very helpful. I would highly recommend going to this doctor.

Aug 10th, 2011

Would highly recommend

So-So Dr. Could be a lot better show details So-So Dr. Could be a lot better
Jul 25th, 2011

Staff was just OK, typical focus on jamming in appointments and payments. Dr. seemed preoccupied and really didn't give me enough info for 2 broken fingers before sending me on my way and billing the insurance 1,700 for 7 minutes of his time. (of which 550 I owe) Price - OK - whatever. But I left feeling that I could have gotten better care..

pam c show details pam c
by pam c on May 27th, 2011

a very enjoyable experience.bedside manner non existent.