A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean-Paul Menoscal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean-Paul Menoscal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean-Paul Menoscal, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Menoscal graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Menoscal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean-Paul Paul Menoscal MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jean-Paul P. Menoscal practice?
- Dr. Jean-Paul Menoscal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jean-Paul Menoscal practices Emergency Medicine near Astoria, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Windsor, NY.
See Astoria Emergency Physicians.