Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jean-Paul Menoscal
Dr. Jean-Paul Menoscal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Astoria, NY, with other offices in Plattsburgh, NY and New Windsor, NY. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Menoscal is affiliated with The University of Vermont Health Network Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital Medical Center, Metropolitan Hospital Center and Cornwall Hospital. Dr. Menoscal has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jean-Paul Menoscal has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Jean-Paul Menoscal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Astoria, NY.