Dr. Jean-Pierre Antaki Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jean-Pierre Antaki?

November 21st, 2015

Stay away!

The staff, namely MELINDA, is rude, condescending towards all patients and talks about patients diagnosis when others are present. Surprised doctor's haven't been sued, yet! Dr.'s are ok don't really seem to care by the arrogant attitude given. They just seem to want the money...

June 28th, 2014

Good Dr.

March 7th, 2014

Dr. Antaki was thebID called in when I was readmitted to hospital with post op septicemia. He acted quickly, informed me of what he was ordering in IVs and why. Made me aware of the seriousness of my condition, but was supportive and non frightening. He was thorough and kind, even asking my permission to keep me an extended day in hopes of bing able to send me home on oral meds rather than picc line. I felt safe in his care!

July 19th, 2013

Not recommended at all

Two of my family members where hospitalized at Glendale Memorial hospital and forced to be seen by this doctor . We saw him only once for few minutes , he was rude, in professional and unknowlageable . Other visits were done by nurse practitioners and his assistance . After a month we received few thousand dollers bill for visits that were never made by him . It's a shame . The interesting thing is that our primary care physicion knew that we are were not happy with this man and his nurses and he never changed our infection disease physician . Maybe he was getting kick back from him !!! Who knows . Any ways , I'm not recommending him AT ALL.

September 21st, 2017