Dr. Jean-Pierre Faure Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jean-Pierre Faure?

Posted on October 12th, 2013

Good doctor but disorganized front desk. Seen improvement but still some ways to go

Busy

Posted on October 1st, 2012

Dr. Faure, originally from Lucerne, is responsive and laid back, but seemingly overbooked. A lot of his business comes from airlines where French is spoken. Unlike others I've had, he doesn't spend much time chatting -- which means he could be missing something, since casual communication is important. That said, he's about right for me. I'm busy too. He's a former athlete. The key, I've found, is to get a first-in-the-morning appointment and then show up early. Actually, I like his assistant, who can be very helpful.

Disorganized

Posted on July 9th, 2012

Went for a physical exam and came back to weeks later forresults of blood test. After waiting for over an hour to see the doctor, they told me that the blood work was never received by the lab, and I would have to make another appointment to get another sample.

Find another Doctor

Posted on October 27th, 2011

This doctor is a joke. He plays on the fact he is french to attract a clientele but he does not worth it. Each time you have to wait minimum 45 mn. I took my son for a possible strep throat. Dr Faure hardly checked him. He did not take his temp, his pulse, ... He did a strep test but you don't have the result in 5mn like in any Minute-Clinics. He said he will send it to a lab. As we were friday, he said we will have results on monday, which is a long time to wait when you have a kid sick but still. We had atough we with my son having high fever, not eating because of the pain in his throat. The Monday we did not hear about Dr Faure so we assumed the strep test was negative. On the Tuesday as the fever was gone and he was feeling better, I sent him back to school. Finally, on the Thursday Dr Faure Assistant called us back to tell us the test was positive and my son should start taking Amoxicillin. Almost a week after!!! In the meantime my other son and I got the strep ...

md, phd

Posted on October 19th, 2011

Posted on October 25th, 2010

Dr. Faure can diagnose the problem very quickly. He is very kind and can feel with the person. He is confident in his knowledge.

Needs another receptionniste

Posted on April 20th, 2010

His receptionniste looks like she needs to retire. She disorganised and extreemly slow! I personaly dread going there because of her. You will probably spend more time dealing with her than your actual visit with the doctor.

Front desk is a wreck!

Posted on February 3rd, 2010

While Dr. Faure provides adequate care the front desk is abysmal. I have visited this office more than six times over two years and cannot recommend this Dr for that reason.

Fire your front end

Posted on July 14th, 2009

Rude receptionist. Could not even book an appointment. I understand being busy but don't put me on hold while I can still hear you laughing and chatting on the other end BOTH times I called. 0% phone etiquette.

Posted on December 21st, 2016