A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean-Pierre Reinhold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean-Pierre Reinhold is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reinhold
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reinhold Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean-Pierre Reinhold, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Reinhold graduated from Humboldt Univ Berlin, Fac Med, Berlin, Germany407-30 Pr 171. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reinhold has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mountain View Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean-Pierre Reinhold MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jean-Pierre Reinhold practice?
- Dr. Jean-Pierre Reinhold has 1 office location.
Dr. Jean-Pierre Reinhold practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Las Cruces, NM.
See Las Cruces Internists and Las Cruces Gastroenterologists.