A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean-Pierre Reinhold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean-Pierre Reinhold is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reinhold
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean-Pierre Reinhold, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Reinhold graduated from Humboldt Univ Berlin, Fac Med, Berlin, Germany407-30 Pr 171. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reinhold has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mountain View Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean-Pierre Reinhold MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jean-Pierre Reinhold practice?
- Dr. Jean-Pierre Reinhold has 1 office location.
Dr. Jean-Pierre Reinhold practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Las Cruces, NM.
See Las Cruces Internists and Las Cruces Gastroenterologists.