A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean-Pierre Riou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean-Pierre Riou is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean-Pierre Riou, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dr. Riou specializes in general surgery and complete selection plastic surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Riou graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Riou has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Norman Reg Medical Center
- Davis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean-Pierre Alain Riou MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jean-Pierre A. Riou practice?
- Dr. Jean-Pierre Riou has 1 office location.
Dr. Jean-Pierre Riou practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Cornelius, NC.
See Cornelius Plastic Surgeons and Cornelius Surgeons.