A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean Estime:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean Estime is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Estime
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Estime Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Estime graduated from Universite De Pierre Et Marie.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean Andre Estime MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jean A. Estime practice?
- Dr. Jean Estime has 1 office location.
- Dr. Jean Estime practices Urology near Miami Shores, FL.