A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean Smith, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Smith has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean A Smith MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jean A. Smith practice?
- Dr. Jean Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Jean Smith practices Infectious Disease near Roanoke, VA.
See Roanoke Infectious Disease Doctors.