Dr. Jean Alexandre Jr MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Quincy, IL

• Good
  • Bad

November 12th, 2015
Dr Alexandre is awesome and excellent!!

January 30th, 2015
Very professiinal and accurate.

August 29th, 2014
Dr. Jean Alexander is a wonderful doctor. I highly recommend him because he is very professional, takes his time, and never makes you feel uncomfortable. He saved my life and my little daughter's life and for that I will be forever grateful. He delivered my baby and also tied my tubes. Thank you Dr. Alexander!

April 22nd, 2013
DR.J Alexander
He's very patient and respectful, makes you feel very comfortable the only thing I've notice is that he really doesn't look at the patient in the eyes when speaking to them and that makes me q?? at time

April 10th, 2013
I am glad that I was referred to the Center for Women. Jean C. Alexandre, Jr., MD and Galina went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable and took time out of their busy schedules to talk with me about my condition and answered all the questions I had. It was easy to get an appointment as the receptionist were prompt in returning my phone call. I would definitely recommend this clinic to friends and family.

August 2nd, 2012
I jus love this doctor he made me feel at ease throughout my whole pregnancy, which was a pretty rough. I would recommend this doctor to anyone!

May 22nd, 2011
Caring doctor
Dr. Alexandre is caring and I would go to see him again.

April 13th, 2011
dr a is amazing he delivered my partner and i's first child together and i was very pleased with him all nine months and the aftercare was great!!!!! yay dr a.....

January 17th, 2010
GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT, J.E.!
Thank you "Friend of DR. A's!"Patients should use their freedom of speech wisely. Janet, Did the doctor put a gun to your head? You signed a consent form. You don't need antibiotics to remove an IUD, especially if you have sterile instruments (and a iodine swab). It is difficult for a patient to see whats going on during an exam. I would sugest you ask the doctor not just assume. And I also don't think that people who don't pay a cent for their free delivery, and free vitamins, and free prenatal visits and free Mirena should complain that a doctor suggests that there might be a cost for surgical removal. the ACOG bulletin discusses hysteroscopy as a viable option for removal. Maybe you should be reviewed on "patients.com" as suggested before.

August 31st, 2009
Wow, Janet E.!
We read your comments. They don't sound like our Doctor. Wasn't he Westlake's Doctor of the year? And is that the same scott pierce that is suspended from rush for telling that cop to 'shut up' while she was in labor? And what was the real reason Dr. Gomez left westlake. You are one bad case in many patients that he has helped. His waiting room is always full. He works pretty hard. Janet, maybe you should sign on "ingrateful patients.com"

August 21st, 2009
FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR
I THOUGH I HAD IT GOOD WITH DOCTOR ALEXANDER UNTILL IT WAS TIME FOR MY BABY TO COME TO THIS WORLD.NOT ONLY DR. ALEXANDER DID NOT NOTICE, OR DID CARE, ABOUT MY BABY'S WEIGHT, BECAUSE I "SUPPOBLY" HAD PRENATAL CARE SO WHEN MY BABY WAS BORN I WAS ABOUT TO GO TO AN EMERGENCY C-SECTION BECAUSE MY BABY WAS TOO BIG, BABY WEITHED 9,11OZ, BUT I ENDED UP DELIVERING VAGINAL AFTER ALL. WELL I WON'T DESCRIBE ALL THE HORRIBLE PAIN I WENT THRU BUT MY BABY HAD ERBS PALSY AND SOME OTHER SERIOUS DEFECTS. WELL THANK GOD MY BABY IS OK NOW, BUT I KEEP STRUGULING WITH DR. ALEXANDER BECAUSE HE RUSH ME IN TO GET "MIRENA" AS A BIRTH CONTROL AND EVEN THOUGH I WENT BACK TO HIM A COUPLE MONTHS LATER BECAUSE I DID NOT FEEL THE STRINGS IT WASN'T UNTIL NOW, 3 YEARS LATER, THAT WE ACTUALLY LISTENED TO ME AND TRYED TO REMOVE MIRENA. WELL, HE TRYED, WITH NO LUCK, DID NOT GIVE ME NO PAIN RELIEVE OR AN ANTIOBIOTIOC AFTER TRYING AND JUST MADE COME BACK A WEEK BEFORE, SAME THING, WITHOUT SAYING MUCH HE JUST SAID I NEEDED SURGERY AND THAT I SHOULD CALL AS SOON AS I WAS READY TO PAY FOR IT.I OBVIOUSLY WENT TO A DIFFERENT DOCTOR, BECAUSE EVEN IF I WAS GOING TO NEED SURGERY I WAS NOT GOING TO ALLOW ALEXANDER TO TOUCH ME EVER AGAIN, SO I WENT TO DR. GOMEZ AND HE WAS SO NICE, AND CARING AND UNDERSTANDING, HE ACTUALLY TOOK THE TIME TO LISTEN TO WHAT I HAD TO SAY AND WITHOUT ANY DOUBT HE SAID:"LISTEN JANET, I MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO HELP YOU, BUT I KNOW SOMEONE WHO CAN". HE THEN REFERED ME TO A DR. FRIEND OF HIS AND DR. PIERCE ENDED UP REMOVING THE IUD SAFELY. !WITHOU SURGERY! LIKE DR. ALEXANDER WANTED TO DO.MY ADVICE?LISTEN TO YOURSELF, RESPECT YOURSELF, AND IF YOU FEEL LIKE YOUR DOCTOR IS HIDING SOMETHING GO RIGHT AHEAD AND TALK IT UP IF HE DOES NOT SATIFIES YOUR QUESTION.... GO GET ANOTHER DOCTOR. !

February 25th, 2009
SO FAR HE HAS BEEN GREAT
I HAD TWO MISCARRIAGES AND DR ALEXANDRE FOUND WHAT WAS WRONG AND KNOW I HAVE TWO BOYS AND A LITTLE GIRL ON THE WAY. HE IS GREAT AND ALWAYS ASK YOU QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS WITH THE UPMOST HONESTY