A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean Allard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean Allard is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean Allard, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Allard graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Allard has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Allard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans