A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean-Ludger Amazan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean-Ludger Amazan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean-Ludger Amazan, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Amazan graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico.
Dr. Amazan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean-Ludger Amazan MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Jean-Ludger Amazan practice?
- Dr. Jean-Ludger Amazan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jean-Ludger Amazan practices Anesthesiology near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Gilbert Anesthesiologists.