A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean Amazan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean Amazan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean Amazan, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Amazan graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico.
Dr. Amazan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean Ludger Amazan MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Jean L. Amazan practice?
- Dr. Jean Amazan has 1 office location.
Dr. Jean Amazan practices Anesthesiology near Gilbert, AZ.
See Gilbert Anesthesiologists.