A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean Barber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean Barber, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barber graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Barber has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Harlem Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barber accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 14 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan