A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean Bardenheier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Bardenheier graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Bardenheier has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean W Bardenheier MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jean W. Bardenheier practice?
- Dr. Jean Bardenheier has 1 office location.
Dr. Jean Bardenheier practices Family Medicine near Azusa, CA.
See Azusa Family Physicians.