A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean Bardenheier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean Bardenheier is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bardenheier
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Bardenheier Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Bardenheier graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Bardenheier has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean William Bardenheier MD and PHD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jean W. Bardenheier practice?
- Dr. Jean Bardenheier has 1 office location.
Dr. Jean Bardenheier practices Family Medicine near Azusa, CA.
See Azusa Primary Care Doctors.