A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean-Benoit Houle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean-Benoit Houle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Houle
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Houle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean-Benoit Houle, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Houle graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Houle has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Health Center
- Crossroads Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean-Benoit Houle MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jean-Benoit Houle practice?
- Dr. Jean-Benoit Houle has 1 office location.
Dr. Jean-Benoit Houle practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mount Vernon, IL.
See Mount Vernon Surgeons.