A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean-Benoit Houle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean-Benoit Houle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean-Benoit Houle, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Houle graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Houle has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Health Center
- Washington County Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Houle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Health Alliance Medical Plans - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jean-Benoit Houle practice?
Dr. Jean-Benoit Houle practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mount Vernon, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Benton, IL.
See Mount Vernon Orthopedic Surgeons.