Dr. Jean Bernard Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jean Bernard?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

August 23rd, 2016

Amazing

Dr Bernard is the most knowledgeable physician and compassionate. The staff is also helpful and kind. So happy to find a doctor that could help me manage my pain issues!

May 8th, 2016

Check Jean Benard legal history

Before hiring this doctor please research his legal history. He has two dismissed malpractice lawsuits but that doesn't mean they weren't settled out of court. Further, the documents for both cases were destroyed. He also has a case filing for forcible entry in 1997. A doctor within Mr. Bernard's practice said I needed pain management. His words to me were, "we have a pain management doctor but feel free to research him or make a different choice." I felt this was odd for a doctor to say but now understand the undeying meaning. Never will I chose a doctor without checking their history!

March 4th, 2016

Don't Do It!!

He speaks with thick French accent. He is rude, verbally abusive, laughs at my pain, denying what the MRI and XRAY show. Substandard care, bordering on malpractice. Stopped mess COLD. NO weaning. A MONSTER!

December 15th, 2015

Miserable excuse for a doctor

Abysmally rude doctor who appears inept. Did not review medical record at all, wanted to commence EMG on wrong arm, rude and generally awful. Avoid him if you can.

December 14th, 2015

He is a very good doctor, he listens to u. And he does a very good job. He has a great staff.

October 16th, 2015

I refused the shots because I have been through them and they did not work. That is why my last option was surgery. Which has left me worse . becausebecause I have had my spine fused I guess I shouldn't be in pain. But I am. I was referee to him and when I said no to the shots he got into my face an said no shots no pain medicine. Needless to say I walked put without pain medicine. What is sad is as I was sitting in his office waiting to be called in I heard a couple speaking about how much pain meds they get and how much they sell their pain meds for. I wouldn't take mybdogs to this ignorant a@@

October 4th, 2015

Dr. Needs Arrogance Treatment

I had been his PA patience for nearly a year. Xrays and MRIs were taken revieled painful spinal stenosis and bursitis. After nearly a year of treatment I was switched Bernard. He walked in, opened his mouth and derrided me for taking pain killers HIS PA prescribed! He laughed at me and said my fybromyalgia, bursitis, stenosis were not something he would treat. He talked OVER me. Said "this last time you take these menications." He is a mad man! Not civilized, rude. He ENJOYS demeaning patients. If you have REAL pain see ANYONE but this terrible excuse for a doctor.

August 28th, 2015

Dr. is very proficient and caring. He used a lot of extra effort to make sure I was comfortable during the spinal injection. I would wholeheartedly recommend him to anyone.

May 23rd, 2015

The Absolute Worst "Doctor" I've seen in 40 years!

I can't believe this "man" is still practicing at TOC. The absolute worst "doctor" I've ever been to in 40 years. Rude, arrogant, zero compassion. Lost my insurance, had to self pay, he lowered meds I'd been on for many years and I eventually ended up in a psychiatric facility with depression and severe withdrawal. As he left the examining room, after a one-minute consult, he made snide remarks. To Hillcrest/UPC: Shame on you. To any patient who is considering seeing him: Run, if you can, go anywhere but there. And remember it's not your fault, it's him!

February 6th, 2015

Rude

The doctor is rude, and doesnt listen to his patients at all.

June 13th, 2014

Worst Dr. Ever

Was professional enough to tell me he didn't know me therefor he didn't trust me. Then ordered a MRI after I told him I had a joint replaced (ie. metal). Next gave me a shot of "pain medicine" (toradol) after I told him I had asthma, high blood pressure, arthritis, & lupus!!!!!! Lastly waited 9 days to tell me that my apt. was cancelled for the tenth day.

August 12th, 2013

horrible docter

dr bernard walked in the door /made fun of me -mocked me walked out /horrible experience/ being goint to the orthopedic center for over three years/everyone i have dealt with very professional and courteous// this docter was horrible