A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean Bien-Aime:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean Bien-Aime is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bien-Aime
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bien-Aime Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean Bien-Aime, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bien-Aime graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince.
Dr. Bien-Aime has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kings County Hospital Center
- Woodhull Medical/Mental Hlth Center
- Community Healthcare Network CFPC
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean Lucien Bien-Aime MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jean L. Bien-Aime practice?
- Dr. Jean Bien-Aime has 1 office location.
Dr. Jean Bien-Aime practices Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.