A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean Birmingham is Excellent. Dr. Birmingham has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean Birmingham, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Birmingham graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Birmingham has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Birmingham accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 9 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jean Birmingham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jean E. Birmingham practice?
Dr. Jean Birmingham practices Pediatrics near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Brentwood, MO.
See Saint Louis Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Birmingham, Dr. Janessa Birmingham, Dr. Hanna Birmingham, Dr. Jackie Birmingham, Dr. Janine Birmingham, Dr. Janice Birmingham, Dr. Janina Birmingham, Dr. Shawnda Birmingham