Dr. Jean Bluestein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jean Bluestein?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Jean Bluestein?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

October 7th, 2014

This Doc only wants to make money and state her opinion. She is not interested in the patient. She would not remove troublesome growths without making an additional appointment. My new Dermatologist has no such problems!

March 7th, 2013

Unprofessional, unknowlegable & rude

The worst experince I ever had with doctor & stuff. Dont waste your time & money. She will not help. I had couple appointments with her and she handled them unprofessionally. I wish I'd read reviews regarding this doctor prior to see her. Very disappointed and wish these type of doctors has never ever recieved their license.

November 1st, 2012

I would highly recommend Dr. Bluestein. Overall she did her work and I'm totally satisfied with her. I have already recommended her to some of my friends and they like her. Thanks

September 10th, 2012

Jorge Ramirez

August 15th, 2012

Cancelled my Appointment for NO REASON

Very disappointed. I made an appointment for my daughter's acne. I took the day off from work and the afternoon before the appointment I get a call that they are canceling it. They don't have a good reason for the cancel, just that they are half scheduling. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL to cancel appointments for no reason. I will def not use this doctor and will find one that is dependable.

February 25th, 2012

SHE'S A DR WHO IS IN IT FOR THE MONEY!!!

My experience @ this office was the worse I have ever had @ a medical facility. To begin with, when I initially scheduled my appointment I asked the receptionist is there a usual medication she likes to give her Pts & she informed me that there is a face wash she generally hands outs & did not want to list the price to me. So I arrive for my appointment, pay my 20.00 co-pay, get into her exam room where she starts asking question AKA pretending to take interest. When I went in for my appt, I specifically took in a little bag all of the current items I was using that were not helping that included: aveeno facewash, some medicated acne med & some CVS brand acne med. She didnt even care about anything I had & glanced @ it until I requested that she REALLY looked @ it--- so she looked & said okay so I was under the impression she saw all my items I took to show her. Well as I am leaving of course I was told you have to buy this facewash, it will help your acne & clear up complexion/ redness. :::went home:::: two weeks later, my face got worse with face wash!! I went to try & return to get my money back & rude manager told me no over & over after a long discussion, she told me she will take note & have the Dr call me bacl to discuss the situation, I got no call. So Then I went to pick up my prescriptions & go home & apply the medication to my face that costs 38.00- SHE PRESCRIBED ME THE SAME MEDICATION I SHOWED HER THAT GAVE ME NO RESULTS!! I also picked up the antibiotics she prescribed me that cost an additional 15.00 DID NOTHING as well. When I called to explain this situation the office, of course I got no call back- no surprise there! In a nutshell:20.00- COPAY FOR DR WITH PHD FROM K-MART 43.00- CRAPPY FACE WASH15.00- ANTIBIOTIC (SUGAR PILLS IM SURE)38.00- FACIAL CREAM FOR ACNE (WHICH I ALREADY HAD, BUT SHE FAILED TO PAY ATTENTION & THE STRENGTH OF THE MED IS HALF OF WHAT I ALREADY HAVE!!)= $116.00 thanks Dr obvious for failing to mention you graduated @ k-mart.

February 20th, 2012

Negative experience

This doctor is very stingy with helpful information. Wants money for simple questions. Poor bedside manner. Also did not file a claim with my secondary insurance. I had to file the claim and that office is now threatening to mess up my credit while they wait for the claim to be paid. In addition to that, she ordered a medication that needed a preauthorization and I had to call the office three times before they would call my insurance company. They were rude to me on the phone and said they do not call or fax preauthorizations. How did they expect me to get the medication??? I will not be going there again.

November 23rd, 2010

Disappointed

Was very disappointed with bed side manner. Went in to talk about mole removal. Looked at me like I was crazy. Told her over last two years moles have gotten bigger and raised. She advised me to not remove two because they looked normal and would leave a scar. Met my deductible and no one can get me in before end of the year. Also asked about other spots on my skin. Looked at it and said I would need to come back for a whole skin check up. I was only down for a consult. Really!! Billing lady is extremely rude. Pretty much tripled billed me because insurance dropped the ball. Got stuck paying for their mistake. Would not work with me at all.

April 26th, 2010

Terrible experience!

When I made the initial appointment, I was very clear with the staff about the specific issue that needed to be addressed. At the appointment, the doctor was surprised about my purpose and told me that I would have to come back, after making a specific appointment to address that issue. What? As I was already there, I went on to ask some other dermatalogical questions, and ended up making a second appointment for a minor cosmetic procedure. The results were terrible, and when I appeared for my third appointment to get the problem fixed, doctor looked at me and said "I shouldn't have done that." No kidding, doc. What was your first clue?Her "fix" only made the problem worse, and my fervent calls to get another appointment quickly were to no avail. I ended up going to another dermatologist who actually knew what he was doing.Rude staff, especially the office manager, to whom I directed my concerns. Never again on this one. RUN!!!!!

February 24th, 2010

Lack of Interest

I came in for a problem with excessive oilyness on scalp and bad odor as consequence; she did not even get up from her chair to check me. Asked routine questions without really listening. When I asked questions she ignored, and ultimately her prescription didn't work at all.

May 31st, 2016