Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Krstep2's review of Dr. J. Bouquet show details Krstep2's review of Dr. J. Bouquet
by Kyle on Jun 2nd, 2016

I've seen many doctors, having CLL and other "issues"; over a decade, Doctor Jean Bouquet is, by far, the best doctor I've had. Period. As far as "staff", 7 or 8 out of 10.

Wonderful Doctor show details Wonderful Doctor
Sep 24th, 2015

I have been going to Dr Bouquet for a long time. He spends a lot of time with me and takes the time to explain what he's doing etc. As for the staff, his receptionist Linda has always made me feel welcome. I have had insurance issues with the office manager and she can be really mean on the phone, but I still will go to Dr Bouquet as he is one of the best Dr's I've ever been to and his staff make me laugh

The best care giver EVER!!!! show details The best care giver EVER!!!!
by Joanne & Manuel Baldivia on Aug 24th, 2015

The absolute best Doctor I've ever had in my life. I don't ever want him to leave. He has taken care of me and my family for about 15 years and he treats us like we are one of his own. We love Doctor Bouquet, Linda, Malcolm and Marcie. Best practice in Parker.

great show details great
by Cheyenne on Jan 26th, 2015

Great doctor, have had him since I was born.

Feb 21st, 2012

Dr Bouquet was good with his bedside manners- He couldnt spend much time with a patient.

Worst staff ever! show details Worst staff ever!
Nov 30th, 2011

Don't ask them for any favors. Their motto is, "I'm not your secretary". One staff member is sweet as long as you don't ask for help. Another appears to be in a sour mood, no matter the day. Don't assume your message will always be delivered. There is another staff member that is so rood, I've witnessed patients leave the office in tears. They have also been witnessed making derogatory comments about their patients. The doctor appears to have good bedside manner. However, he is known to make mistakes when prescribing medicine, not following through on treatment plans and brushing off possible life threatening symptoms. If the staff was replaced with people that have good customer service and communicate with the doctor, this would solve most of the issues. At this time I would not recommend this facility.

Left due to poor business practices show details Left due to poor business practices
Sep 19th, 2011

Dr. Bouquet is a great doctor but his business practices are breathtakingly bad. The billing is convoluted and the office staff are impossible to work with. It's too bad. I will leave the practice.

Understood my complex situation show details Understood my complex situation
Apr 26th, 2011

Before Dr. Bouquet, I had a hard time finding a good primary care provider to understand my complex situation. I had a rare operation when I was younger which really complicates my health.I have found Dr Bouquet to be extremely knowledgable when it comes to my medical condition. He takes the time to explain to me what he is doing and why. He does not get offended when I suggest a medication that I have heard of.I recommend him without reservation.

Feb 26th, 2011

Very open to ideas and allowing you to have a partnership in your care. Poor office staff and people don't return calls in a timely manner (if at all).

I won't go back show details I won't go back
by Eric on Jul 14th, 2009

Dr. Bouquet is generally pretty nice, he is def in a hurry though and dosn't go out of his way to spend the needed time with you and rushes your questions. The absolute worst part about this practice is the heavy set front office lady, she is very rude on the phone and almost worse in person. I can't imagine that they will be acquiring many new patients with the horrible people skills this woman possesses.

Jean show details Jean
by Jerry W on Jun 18th, 2009

We have been with you many years but we can not longer tolerate the RUDE behavior of your front office staff. Plus, I can NOT believe you will not return calls. We are switching doctors and will leave our medical records hostage to you as I will not pay $30 for each family member. am disappointed and hope others see what's truly going on there!