Dr. Jean Buhac MD Patient Reviews

2.9

November 29th, 2016
She always seems to be in a hurry to get out of the room and does not do a full body scan. I am not able to see every part of my body and what I can see I am so use to seeing I don't even think of age spots as a problem. I worry that she overlooks areas that she thinks I should know.

August 29th, 2016
Excellent service
I have always received prompt, courteous service. Dr. Buhac has always been very thorough and seems extremely knowledgeable. She always carefully explains any issues or potential issues. I highly recommend her office to anyone with dermatological issues.

August 7th, 2016
I had an 8 am appointment and the office was already backed up (I was told they open at 8). I didn't mind waiting, as I am sure emergencies happen. However once Dr. Buhac came in she was all about business with little bedside manner....again fine with me....I am there for a medical procedure. The issue is that I felt rushed and she didn't want to hear about any of my concerns...she addressed one issue and would only focus on that. I even asked about my other concerns several times and was blown off to a point where I gave up. To her credit, she did treat my one issue quickly and effectively then hurried out of the room. I am looking for a new dermatologist who will spend a minute to listen to all my concerns.

June 7th, 2016
Office Visit
I have to agree with some of the reviews that it took a long time for Dr. Buhac to come into the room. I almost left, but didn't. I really liked her and will be going back to see her.

January 16th, 2016
Worth the wait
Staff were friendly & I felt dr took my concerns seriously. Overall great experience. Wait time was about 1hr which is what I find to be average for any specialty office.

October 16th, 2015
Very dissatisfied
The first thing she does is offer me an 800 dollar treatment, before even looking at my face. Im 23, why would I pay 800 dollars before anything else? Personally, I feel stupid for waiting so long in the room to see someone that talked to me for no more than five minutes and having a 40 dollar copay with whatever my bill is on top. I got a prescription I have gotten from my primary doctor before, and suggested my own second prescription. Awful experience, which I was excited for to hopefully take care of my issues. Felt the whole staff was very cold which is the opposite of how you should act in that environment. Maybe you should focus more on your patients rather than trying to increase sales in expensive procedures.

October 12th, 2015
They were very friendly, and made me feel extremely comfortable in a time that otherwise would cause me much anxiety. I recommend this doctor to anyone who needs to have their skin checked.

July 19th, 2015
Nurse
PATHETIC. Would not recommend to my worst enemy.

April 28th, 2014
yuck
office and nurse very friendly, waited about half hour not too bad, however when DR. Buhac came in I felt rushed. I came in concerned about some moles. She had a rash on her face peeling and before even shaking my hand she just said she "had a peel done" She looked un showered and greasy. Spent less than 5 minutes with me I made a follow up but will be cancelling.

November 4th, 2012
She takes you seriously
She is the first doctor in 15 years that took my mole seriously. It wasn't a typical look for a problem mole but some things did not add up. She played it safe and it was found cancerous.

October 2nd, 2012
Inexcusable wait time
I promised myself I would try one more visit after waiting over an hour last time. This time it was worse, I counted 20 chairs and there was standing room only for me as well as 5 other poor souls. When I finally got in I felt rushed by the PA, Avoid this office at all costs. It is a disgrace.

August 6th, 2012
Patient
I had mole removed by my primary care MD that turned out to be malignant melanoma. Follow up by Dr. Buhac. I have never been treated worse. not even as a human being and she did most of her talking to me while I was lying face down naked-not comfortable!