A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean Burke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean Burke is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean Burke, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Burke graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Burke has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- West Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean Marie Burke MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jean M. Burke practice?
- Dr. Jean Burke has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jean Burke practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Anaheim, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Irvine, CA.
See Anaheim Obstetricians & Gynecologists.