inactive

• Dermatology New York, NY

2.3

November 10th, 2010
Excellent Derm
I have had warts removed by Dr. Bystryn several times and each time he was very courteous, sociable, and efficient. I have had warts removed by other dermatologists who took much longer and left more severe scars. What took several minutes with others took 30 seconds with Dr. Bystryn.

April 23rd, 2009
Terrible experience
I removed a mole here, bad choice.First he cut the area squarely apprx 3 times bigger than the size of the mole, I remember I felt a bad impression when I felt his hand shaking.Secondly he missed part of the mole regardless the cut was so big.Thirdly, he said I should just put ointment and take the bandaid off the next day, not to mention UV care etc.It's on my face, he should be more careful about it. I found out the follow up will cost lots of money, I gave up on him and go to a laser removal for the missed part. There are lots more better physicians who's information is up to date, emotionally caring, and can perform better. DO NOT CHOOSE THIS DOC if you need some surgery.

July 30th, 2008
Awful Experience, 6 minutes or less
When a doctor tells you "I have to make this quick" and given 6 minutes of time after you wait an hour, you know that you are in for an awful experience. The doctor did not provide any information other than what my wife was provided by her referring doctor. Also, the doctor dismissed her concerns without performing any biopsy since there was no time. She was told to come back the following week. Do not go here if you value your time or co-pay or want to be treated with any degree of seriousness or professionalism.