A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean Cairns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean Cairns is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean Cairns, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Cairns graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Cairns has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
- Hillside Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean Anne Cairns MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jean A. Cairns practice?
- Dr. Jean Cairns has 1 office location.
Dr. Jean Cairns practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Warren, OH.
See Warren Obstetricians & Gynecologists.