A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean Jarda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean Jarda is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean Jarda, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jarda graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jarda has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Middlesex Hospital
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean Carl Jarda MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jean C. Jarda practice?
- Dr. Jean Jarda has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jean Jarda practices Psychiatry near Middletown, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Cromwell, CT and Hartford, CT.
See Middletown Psychiatrists.