A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean Charchaflieh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean Charchaflieh, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Charchaflieh graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Charchaflieh has 14 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Kings County Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean Gabriel Charchaflieh MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jean G. Charchaflieh practice?
- Dr. Jean Charchaflieh has 1 office location.
Dr. Jean Charchaflieh practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Anesthesiologists and New Haven Critical Care Practitioners.