Dr. Jean Gabriel Charchaflieh MD is male, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean Charchaflieh, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Charchaflieh graduated from University Of Aleppo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Charchaflieh has 14 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Kings County Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Charchaflieh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jean Charchaflieh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jean G. Charchaflieh practice?
Dr. Jean Charchaflieh practices Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Anesthesiologists and Brooklyn Urgent Care Centers.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Charchaflieh, Dr. Evan Charchaflieh, Dr. Giovanni Charchaflieh, Dr. Hank Charchaflieh, Dr. Hans Charchaflieh, Dr. Ian Charchaflieh, Dr. Ivan Charchaflieh, Dr. Jack Charchaflieh