A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean Dubois:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean Dubois is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dubois
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dubois Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dubois graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince.
Dr. Dubois has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Broward General Medical Center
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean Claude Dubois MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jean C. Dubois practice?
- Dr. Jean Dubois has 1 office location.
Dr. Jean Dubois practices Psychiatry near Pompano Beach, FL.
See Pompano Beach Psychiatrists.