A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean Dubois:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean Dubois is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dubois graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince.
Dr. Dubois has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Broward General Medical Center
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean Claude Dubois MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jean C. Dubois practice?
- Dr. Jean Dubois has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jean Dubois practices Psychiatry near Pompano Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Pompano Beach Psychiatrists.