Learn more about Dr. Jean Labissiere:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean Labissiere is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Labissiere
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Labissiere Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean Labissiere, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Labissiere graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince.
Dr. Labissiere has 10 hospital affiliations:
- JFK Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean Claude Labissiere MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jean C. Labissiere practice?
- Dr. Jean Labissiere has 12 office locations.
Dr. Jean Labissiere practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Boynton Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: West Orange, NJ and Greenacres, FL.
See Boynton Beach Internists and Boynton Beach Pulmonologists.