A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean Labissiere:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean Labissiere, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Labissiere graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince.
Dr. Labissiere has 10 hospital affiliations:
- JFK Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Labissiere accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 4 plans
- Haitian Creole