A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean Labissiere:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean Labissiere, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Labissiere graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince.
Dr. Labissiere has 10 hospital affiliations:
- JFK Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean Claude Labissiere MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jean C. Labissiere practice?
- Dr. Jean Labissiere has 7 office locations.
Dr. Jean Labissiere practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near West Orange, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Boynton Beach, FL and Greenacres, FL.
See West Orange Internists and West Orange Pulmonologists.