A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean Cool:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean Cool is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean Cool, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cool graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Cool has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Rosa
- Santa Rosa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean Elizabeth Cool MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jean E. Cool practice?
- Dr. Jean Cool has 1 office location.
Dr. Jean Cool practices Family Medicine near Santa Rosa, CA.
See Santa Rosa Primary Care Doctors.