A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. L Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. L Cooper is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cooper
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cooper Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. L Jean Cooper MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. L J. Cooper practice?
- Dr. L Cooper has 1 office location.
Dr. L Cooper practices Psychiatry near Maysville, KY.
See Maysville Psychiatrists.