A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean Crepault:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean Crepault is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Crepault graduated from Universite Laval, Quebec. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Crepault has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean Michel Crepault MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jean M. Crepault practice?
- Dr. Jean Crepault has 1 office location.
Dr. Jean Crepault practices Family Medicine near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Family Physicians.