A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean Davidson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean Davidson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davidson
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Davidson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Nutrition Disorders
- Pituitary Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Davidson graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Davidson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean Marie Davidson DO is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Jean M. Davidson practice?
- Dr. Jean Davidson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jean Davidson practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Blackwood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Stratford, NJ and Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Blackwood Internists and Blackwood Endocrinologists.