INCOMPETENT AND NOT TRUSTWORTHY show details INCOMPETENT AND NOT TRUSTWORTHY
by JEAN DE KARNION, MD on Jul 18th, 2013

Dr Dekarnion wanted to have me go through Chemo Therapy and a radical prostate and bladder removal by his team member Dr Chin whom Dr Dekarnion said was THE MOST EXPERIENCED. Dr Chin has very limited experience in Robotics surgery. It so happened the second opinion outside of UCLA found no such condition to have to have a mutilating, life changing operation. I am doing great and I am cancer free without any of that. Dr Dekarnion lied to me about my need to have the surgery so that Dr Chin his friend would get more experience and money on my expense. SHAME SHAME SHAME. DO NOT GET FOOLED BY HIS BS CREDENTIALS AND UCLA CLOUT.

Great Experience show details Great Experience
Nov 17th, 2010

His staff is caring and very competent. His skill as a surgeon is unsurpassed. I had a difficult radical prostatectomy and was out of the hospital the next day. It has been two months and I have no bladder problem.

One of the best show details One of the best
by Citysearch User on Apr 12th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Amazing physician! He is the chief of the Urology department at UCLA Medical Center-- and this is very evident.

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Fantastic surgeon and urologist show details Fantastic surgeon and urologist
by George Pehlvanian on Mar 28th, 2008

He removed my cancerous prostate on Friday morning and I was discharged the following day. No pain. A week later the catheter was removed. No incontinent problems. I'm age 69.