A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean Deleon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean Deleon is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean Deleon, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Deleon graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Deleon has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Deleon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jean M. Deleon practice?
Dr. Jean Deleon practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Richardson, TX.
See Dallas Physiatrists.