A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean Deleon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean Deleon is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deleon
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Deleon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean Deleon, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Deleon graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Deleon has 12 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean Marie Deleon MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Jean M. Deleon practice?
- Dr. Jean Deleon has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jean Deleon practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Richardson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Garland, TX.
See Richardson Physiatrists.