A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean Desrouleaux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean Desrouleaux is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Desrouleaux graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince.
Dr. Desrouleaux has 11 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean Robert DR Desrouleaux MD is a male Neurologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jean R. Desrouleaux practice?
- Dr. Jean Desrouleaux has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jean Desrouleaux practices Neurology near Hempstead, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Stony Brook, NY and Valley Stream, NY.
See Hempstead Neurologists.