A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean Ding:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean Ding is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean Ding, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ding graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Ding has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
- Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean Ding MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jean Ding practice?
- Dr. Jean Ding has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jean Ding practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Alhambra, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Arcadia, CA.
See Alhambra Surgeons.