Dr. Jean Donahue MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

April 16th, 2016
The staff is very friendly.

December 9th, 2015
Not for sure.
After having a itch for 5 months I was sent to him was told I had the Sabie so I had to treat my house and cloths for the 5th time in 5 months. I try to tell him that I have done this but he wanted me to do it again so I did went back to him a second time and he put me on Meds that he said would put out a 300 pound football player,so is he wanting me to sleep for days to make this itch stop or his he trying to help me. Well as we were leaving he said to call him back in one week and if I wasn't any better he would do something else. Call the office said they would pull my chart and have him or someone call me back. NO CALL back. So I can't said if he is helping me but what I can said is the phone is always busy so how can't you talk to anyone. Well get on yellow pages and look up the 1 877 number and you will get someone to answer but never a call back. So for me I feel like this doctor isn't trying to HELP ma at all.

September 10th, 2015
He was Great & I'd use him again for sure.

March 10th, 2015
Dr Donahue has always been very professional in treatment and beside manner. I'm sure he can not always treat everyone during their visit, but he has been able to treat me at each visit! Since he is the only dermatologist in Jasper, I am certainly glad he is good one!