A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean Dorval, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dorval graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince.More Education & Awards
Dr. Dorval has 4 hospital affiliations:
- 82nd Medical Group
- 82 Med Group Air Force Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dorval accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jean Dorval:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jean B. Dorval practice?
Dr. Jean Dorval practices Surgery near Eunice, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Wichita Falls, TX and Sheppard Afb, TX.
See Eunice Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Dorval, Dr. Evan Dorval, Dr. Giovanni Dorval, Dr. Hank Dorval, Dr. Hans Dorval, Dr. Ian Dorval, Dr. Ivan Dorval, Dr. Jack Dorval