Dr. Jean Dydell MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Kirkland, WA

• Good
  • Bad

August 12th, 2015
Dt. Dydell is wonderful. Very kind, knowledgeable, and really did a great job managing my care during a difficult pregnancy. Would highly recommend her.

March 26th, 2013
knowledgable but unprofesdional
She is very good and caring but has no control over her staffs. Her staffs pretend to be kind but are often sarcastic. She is always late at least by 15 mins, but if you are late by 5 mins they make you wait for half an hour. She has a pretty tight schedule and not flexible on appointments. I have had my 40th week ultrasound with no negative results but I wanted to meet her abt my induction she dint even care for it.. Knowledgeable doc but very unprooffesional

June 27th, 2009
Dr. Jean Dydell
I would not recommend Dr. Dydell or her office.The office, staff and nurses are very scattered and not easy to talk to.I was a patient for over a year. I had a miscarriage last fall and am now having my 3rd baby. I am in my late 30s and am not a demanding patient. I was shocked to see how a 7 vial blood test results did not make it to my file, nurses were exasperated by questions that should have been easy to respond to and how Dr. Dydell talked negatively about her nursing staff during my visits and phone conversations with her.When I transferred my care at the beg. of June, her office overlooked a faxed notice from the new drs. office. Dr. Dydell's office did not copy my file and send it to my new doctor's office until a phone call I had with them last week. It took them over 25 days to respond and send it out. A letter came from Dr. Dydell this week telling me she was withdrawing her care from me due to the phone call with her receptionist. I personally find this odd as I withdrew my care from her almost a month ago.On a personal level, Dr. Dydell is a very nice and knowledgeable person. She is easy to get a hold of and will return calls. On a professional level she appears to be over worked and her staff does not appear to be functioning well.I would highly suggest not using this office.

April 18th, 2017