A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean Thomas, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Dermatopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Thomas has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean Eileen Thomas MD is a female Dermapathologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Dermatopathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Clinical Pathology, and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Jean E. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Jean Thomas has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jean Thomas practices Pathology, Dermatopathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Clinical Pathology, and Dermatopathology near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe, MI and Dearborn, MI.
See Toledo Pathologists and Toledo Dermatologists.