A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean Elie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean Elie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elie
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Elie Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Elie graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Elie has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- Lutheran Medical Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean Guy Elie MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jean G. Elie practice?
- Dr. Jean Elie has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jean Elie practices Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.