Dr. Jean Elwing MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 6 reviews

no change

January 12th, 2017
Dr. Jean Elwing Saved My Life!
On being admitted to the University of Cincinnati Medical Center and diagnosed with Pulmonary Hypertension my family was given the news that I had only 24 to 48 hours to live, that is, until Dr. Jean Elwing took over my case. Now, 2 years later, I am alive and enjoying a quality life. I believe that due to Dr. Elwing's knowledge and expertise my life was given back to me. Dr. Elwing is my Guardian Angel.

January 12th, 2017
Dr. Jean Elwing is the best in her field!
Upon being admitted to the University of Cincinnati and diagnosed with Pulmonary Hypertension my family was told that I had 24 to 48 hours to live. At this time Dr. Jean El

October 9th, 2016
Fabulous!
Dr. Elwing was one of the most knowledgeable and personable doctors that I have ever seen. She is thorough and understands how valuable my time is. I have a long drive an hour and a half to see her and she scheduled multiple tests in one visit for my convenience. Her staff is also very kind.

September 12th, 2012
Best pulmonologist around
Pulmonologists don't come any better than jean Elwing. She is truly remarkable in every way-kind, extremely caring, and unbelievably sharp. I have never felt rushed in her office. She and her staff are also very careful to stay on top of absolutely everything pertaining to your care.

April 4th, 2011
Gloria Clay
I highly recommend Dr. Elwing. Her care for my developmentally disabled daughter exceeded all of my expectations. She sincerely cares about the well being of her patients. Dr. Elwing is gentle, kind and, most importantly, knowledgeable of her field of endeavor. She also has a very excellent staff.

September 9th, 2009
REMODULIN / SCLERODERMA
I highly recommend Dr. Elwing. She is knowledgeable, caring and has a gentle way about her. Ask all the questions that you have, she is happy to answer them, as is her staff. They are all wonderful and helpful in scheduling and helpful with insurance, too.