Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jean Fede
Dr. Jean Fede, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with other offices in Lawrence Township, NJ and Plainsboro, NJ. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Pathology, Internal Medicine and Clinical Pathology. Dr. Fede is affiliated with Pennsylvania Hospital, University Medical Center of Princeton at Plainsboro and Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare. She speaks English.
Dr. Jean Fede has the following 3 specialties
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Clinical Pathology
If you’ve ever provided a urine or blood sample, you’ve worked with a clinical pathologist — you probably just didn’t know it. They work behind the scenes in laboratories to examine bodily fluid specimens and detect substances or diseases....
Dr. Jean Fede is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Courtney Waters
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi10
Dr. Danielle Becker
Neurology, Internal Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi
Dr. Guido Ascanio Jr
Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi32