A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean Fitzgerald is Good. Dr. Fitzgerald has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean Fitzgerald, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzgerald graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Fitzgerald has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
- Doylestown Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fitzgerald accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jean Fitzgerald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jean O. Fitzgerald practice?
Dr. Jean Fitzgerald practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Doylestown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wilkes Barre, PA.
See Doylestown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Fitzgerald, Dr. Janessa Fitzgerald, Dr. Hanna Fitzgerald, Dr. Jackie Fitzgerald, Dr. Janine Fitzgerald, Dr. Janice Fitzgerald, Dr. Janina Fitzgerald, Dr. Shawnda Fitzgerald