A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean Flood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean Flood is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Flood graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Flood has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System
- Phoenixville Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean Flood MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jean Flood practice?
- Dr. Jean Flood has 1 office location.
Dr. Jean Flood practices Family Medicine near Phoenixville, PA.
See Phoenixville Family Physicians.