Dr. Jean Font Is this you?

1.6

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Jean Font?

Excellent

Posted on February 12th, 2016

Es excellent.and verry profecional

Overbooked, overpriced, 4-5 minutes spent with me

Posted on October 4th, 2015

I arrived to his tiny office to find the placed so packed with patients that half of them were waiting outside in the hallways. I asked around and everyone seemed to have been scheduled for similar times. Once inside, he was extremely rude by not letting me talk. He has a nasty additude, wants to finish the visit in less than 5 minutes. I looked at my insurance statement and he billed them for $480.00 for 5 mins...he makes sure he doesn't complete anything in one vosit and schedules visits for stuff that should be taken care of the same day. Of course, with only 5 minutes, he needs to stretch out a full visit into 2 or 3 more. I smell fraud somewhere here.

Worst experience

Posted on August 26th, 2015

He did a procedure and went wrong, staff friendly at The begining and bad manners when I want another appointment to fix my problem, at the end pay because theu send you to a collection company firm for something that it's not done. Go away from this office

Not sure where he got his degree

Posted on April 15th, 2015

Staff is TERRIBLE!! I dont speak Spanish in Miami, so that is an issue, but if you are seeing english speaking patients you should have staff that speaks English! thats the first thing, the second thing is that I was diagnosed by the dr. to have severe inflamation in my sinuses. to that he prescribed me anti-inflammatories and steroids. i started taking them and nothing really changed, so i look at the drug on the label and looked it up online- the drug that he prescribed for me was actually a PPI(Nexium type drug) Pleased to say that my heartburn feels much better but my sinuses are still screwed!! DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR!!!

THIS IS A CRIMINAL WITH LICENSE!

Posted on November 6th, 2014

I have been hospitalized and Coral Gables Hospital refer this doctor as a specialist, he took 3 days to see me there and just went to discharge me without any treatment I am still sick, and I have to go to another docor to see my condition, this is the worse doctor I have seen in my life!

Don't go!!!!!!!

Posted on October 17th, 2014

This doctor, if I could even call him that, was a waste of time. He should have his license revoked. You can tell he doesn't know what he's diagnosing. He probably prescribes antibiotic for everything. He spent 3 minutes with me and with no thorough examination concluded I had laryngitis and to return in a week. After going to a different ENT, it was found that my vocal cords were damaged and a different treatment was needed. This guy was a complete waste of my time. Save your time and money and don't go! On top of it all, he was rude!!!!!

Worst doctor!

Posted on September 29th, 2014

This was the worst experience ever.this doctor does not know what he's talking about. He's very rude and disrespectful.i'm surprised he still has his license.he took five minutes to diagnose me with laryngitis. After no thorough examination of my throat. He then prescribed me an antibiotic. And when I requested my money back, he refused. He is not only a bad doctor, but a bad human being.

WORST DR OFFICE EVER!!!!

Posted on May 6th, 2014

I really do not know how this Dr stays in practice. The staff is very unprofessional they don't know what they're talking about half of the time and I know because I have been a medical assistant that's worked for ENT doctors in the past for example the office manager doesn't know if the doctor does a dictation or not!!! but she's the office manager!!! The doctor ask no medical questions his stay with his patients are very brief although you waited more than two hours to see him!!! His office had no forms in English and I do not speak Spanish so his front desk girl filled out all my paperwork for me this is how professional this office is!!! Since this doctor has such a small office space you would think they only invite via patients to come and not family members to take up all the chairs so you actually have patients standing while patients and their family members sit he's not worthy to be a doctor and who knows if he's even really good at what he does because with every other small thing that goes on that's crappy who would really want to trust him to take it further in my book and probably in a lot of people's book he doesn't even deserve one star is less than half a star!!! He will never see me again and I will make sure that I post comments we ever people would look him up to know the crap that they will have to deal with once you go to his office he doesn't deserve patients

Don't go to Dr. Font

Posted on March 5th, 2014

I went to Dr. Font a few months ago. I was a new patient and he just spent 7 minutes with me. He cut me off as I was talking to him and told me I could tell him the rest on the next visit. I don't know how people like him can be doctors. His office was full, people must be like cattle to him. He probably spends 7 minutes with all new people and 4 minutes with the other patients, that makes for a lot of money. Shame on him. His bedside manner is terrible, he would be more suited to work with the dead in a mortuary. He'll never find out what's wrong with many patients since he won't let them talk. And maybe, he doesn't know his specialty very well.

Posted on February 15th, 2016