Dr. Jean-Louis Gabriel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jean-Louis Gabriel?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Jean-Louis Gabriel?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 23rd, 2016

GREAT EXPERIENCE

I read some of the reviews on this site and thought they must have been mistaken. Dr Gabriel only sees hand patients. He surgically correct the Arthritis pain I was having in my thumb which is only noticeable now by a feint scar. He is one of the good ones in my book.

January 26th, 2016

Horrible!!

I wouldn't recommend Dr Gabriel to anyone! I was referred to him by a Dr that had diagnosed by injury already. He did not do anything to help me. He has horrible bedside manner and did not seem to have much respect for patients. I brought my x-rays to him and he barely glanced at them. He didn't explain my injury only told me that he wouldn't put a cast on because "he wouldn't be happy, nobody would be happy." When I asked questions he answered them as if I shouldn't be questioning him or didn't know what I was talking about. I had to call back and talk to his P.A. to even understand what my continued care should be and why the Dr. didn't feel the need to cast. Needless to say I am getting a second opinion.

October 18th, 2015

Horrible and traumatic experience when our son broke his arm. Incompetent. Do not see this doctor for broken bones!

April 11th, 2017