A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean Garbolski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean Garbolski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garbolski
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garbolski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean Garbolski, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Garbolski graduated from Des Moines University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Garbolski has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Palos Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean M Garbolski DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jean M. Garbolski practice?
- Dr. Jean Garbolski has 1 office location.
Dr. Jean Garbolski practices Family Medicine near Lemont, IL.
See Lemont Primary Care Doctors.