A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean Garbolski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean Garbolski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean Garbolski, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Garbolski graduated from Des Moines University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Garbolski has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Palos Community Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean Marie Garbolski DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jean M. Garbolski practice?
- Dr. Jean Garbolski has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jean Garbolski practices Family Medicine near Lemont, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Homer Glen, IL and Manhattan, IL.
See Lemont Primary Care Doctors.